What do you think was the biggest revolution hitting the orthopaedic, bedding, and healthcare market during the early 1990s? It was Visco Elastic Memory Foam. They have grown in popularity in the last decade or so, mainly because they are more comfortable than your traditional mattress and, they’re designed to last longer.
What makes memory foam so effective is its unique open cell structure, which quickly reacts and responds to your body heat and weight, and then moulds to the contours of your body. Due to this support system, it works amazingly well to eliminate pressure from different points in your body and prevents pressure sores. Since it’s the most effective material for relieving pressure points, you can find it in hospitals and healthcare industries.
In case you want to change your mattress or want a new one, a memory foam mattress should be the first choice. Here are a few reasons why you should choose memory foam mattresses and other foam products.
- You should seriously think of buying our memory foam products (mattresses, pillows and toppers) if you find it difficult to fall asleep. Moreover, it’s an extremely good option for someone who has to sacrifice the quality of sleep due to tossing and turning at night. Interestingly, memory foam can reduce the urge to toss and turn by 80% or more – and when combined with other memory foam products, you’ll end up creating a perfect place to enjoy a full-night’s sleep.
- Our foam products are useful for those who complain about a restless or disturbed sleep; however, it is equally beneficial for those who are suffering from some health conditions. For instance, you can opt for our memory foam toppers, pillows, cushions and mattresses if you want some relief from conditions like joint inflammation, arthritis, or other types of neck, back and skeletal diseases.
- If your old mattress makes you perspire during the night, you will find it extremely beneficial to go for a foam mattress. Due to its open cell structure, it doesn’t create so-called hotspots – this saves you from perspiring excessively while sleeping. However, we suggest our customers to buy a mattress with a thickness no more than 7cm, or else they may still have to deal with hotspots.
- Another annoying thing about other foam mattresses is that you have to turn them regularly, but that’s not the case with memory foam. Our mattresses will not sag, which means you don’t have to worry about turning it every now and then.
- If you have a dust allergy and find it difficult to maintain the quality of your sleep at night, you should change your mattress. You will find memory foam a lot more comforting because it’s hypoallergenic and is an ideal solution for allergy sufferers. Since it’s resistant to mildew, mould, and dust mites, it’s equally beneficial for people with asthma or other chemical sensitivities.
The fact of the matter is that if you sleep at night but don’t wake up well rested in the morning, you need to find a solution, and the first thing you can do is change your ordinary mattress and be in the league of memory foam users.