A good night’s sleep is best for a full recharge
Many people toss and turn in bed for much of the night, there are many reasons for this such as:-
- Back pain. Many people, as many as 1 person in 5 will suffer from back pain, which goes on to cause anything up to two thirds of the population problems with their sleep pattern and getting comfortable.
- Nocturnal cramps. This can have you get less sleep and interrupt your sleep, very much like restless legs syndrome. Not many people are told what causes the issue as they do not know.
- Restless legs syndrome. I know from experience how this makes it virtually impossible to sleep. This is worse at night, and can be very upsetting when you are trying to sleep.
- Asthma can cause sleep problems especially when you cannot breathe properly. Dust mites and house mites can irritate the situation
- Snoring and sleep apnea are very common among hundreds of people around the world and cause a high level of sleep loss.
Any of the above conditions are not going to help you get a good night’s sleep they all need dealing with. This is where the memory foam mattresses, pillows, toppers and accessories can come in.
If you are sleeping on a general sprung mattress, whether it is an open spring mattress or a pocket sprung mattress, eventually the springs are going to wear and become saggy. This is going to make you uncomfortable in bed. There is also the pillow to think of, whether you have a poly fiber pillow or a feather pillow.
Feather pillows can be luxurious to sleep on and very comfortable, but they do not support your neck as it should, it can indent in the middle where your head is making it that during the night when you become uncomfortable, you have to turn the pillow over to make it comfortable again. However, some of us would confess to loving the feel of the cold side of the pillow.
It is strongly advised that you buy a memory foam or a pocket sprung mattress with memory foam as it will support your body in all the right places, it will distribute your bodyweight evenly over the bed no matter how big or small you are. You will find that all memory foam mattresses are hyper allergenic so will not support the living arrangements of dust mites and house mites.
Memory foam pillows made of memory foam will come in the classic shape which is the same as your current feather pillow, but mold to the shape of your head and neck better protecting your posture from permanent damage, supporting your shoulders and also helping people with sleep apnea and snoring.
The way that the memory foam pillows help you through the night in pure comfort and luxury without snoring or suffering from sleep apnea is that the pillow which is ergonomically designed is shaped in such a way that it holds the back or side or your neck in such a way that your airway remains clear and straight all night long.
The final piece to the puzzle which will help you get your ultimate tossing and turning free night of pure luxury, opulence, comfort and full restfulness is a memory foam mattress protector. There are going to be those times when stains or spills will happen, (ladies you know what I mean), this way you will be able to move the protector, wash it in your washing machine and keep your mattress immaculately clean